If you are facing a criminal investigation or have been arrested for a state or federal crime, you may be understandably stressed. Your job, your reputation, your family, your social connections, and your freedom may be at risk. Criminal charges can lead to convictions that can have a profound impact on your future. When the stakes are high, you need serious legal representation – representation you can count on to help you fight back with legal strategies devoted to achieving optimum results.
At Prya Murad Law, you can turn to a Miami criminal defense attorney who is known for her fierce advocacy and dedication to her clients. Attorney Prya Murad brings years of experience in criminal defense as a former Public Defender to your case. This experience includes the handling of charges ranging from DUI to gun charges, sex offenses, and homicide. She has built an impressive reputation for her tenacity and skills in defending clients in the criminal justice system.
Under law enforcement investigation? Charged with a crime? Schedule your personal consultation with our Miami defender online or by phone at (305) 222-7442. Available 24/7. Hablamos español.
At Prya Murad Law, we handle all types of state and federal criminal cases, including but not limited to:
- Sex crimes. These can range from indecent exposure to lewd and lascivious molestation, sexual battery, child pornography, capital sexual battery, and failure to register as a sexual offender or sexual predator.
- Weapon crimes. These include felon in possession of a firearm, delinquent in possession of a firearm, carrying a concealed firearm or weapon, and improper exhibition of a weapon.
- DUI and traffic tickets. We defend both misdemeanor and felony traffic crimes as well as moving violations.
- Drug crimes. From simple possession to sale or trafficking in drugs, we fight to protect your rights while securing the best possible outcome.
- Domestic violence and injunction proceedings. Crimes of a domestic nature, including elder abuse, are viewed very seriously in Florida courts and demand diligent legal help.
- Murder and homicide. These include first- and second-degree murder, manslaughter, and attempted murder.
- Violent crimes. These are acts of aggression against individuals and property ranging from simple assault to aggravated battery.
- Theft crimes. These range from petit theft to grand theft and grand theft auto.
- Fleeing and eluding.
- Resisting officers with violence and without violence.
- White collar crimes. These range from identity theft to various types of fraud and more.
- Violation of probation.
- Juvenile delinquency.
When facing any misdemeanor or felony charge, your first priority should be to bring in a trusted legal representative. Our attorney can be the compassionate ally you need at this crucial time. We will work tirelessly to put you in the strongest position possible when facing any state or federal charge. Our mission is to help you avoid a conviction, get charges or sentencing reduced, or obtain some other positive outcome.
Seasoned Trial Attorney with Jury Trial Experience in Cases Punishable by Mandatory Life in Prison
Experience Practicing in Courtrooms Across the Country
Case Load is Intentionally Kept Low to Provide Clients the Full Attention They Deserve
Compassionate Representation & Direct Access From Start to Finish
Extensive Experience as a Public Defender
Spanish Speaking Services Available